Department of Algebra and Logic
Faculty of Mechanics and Mathematics
Ivan Franko National University of L'viv
Theоrem. Effective Bezout domain is an elementary divisor ring.
Open problem. Is every a commutative Bezout domain effective domain?
- Adequate properties of the elements with almost stable range 1 of a commutative elementary divisor domain
- A pseudo-irreducible elements of a commutative domain
- Commutative Bezout domains in which any nonzero prime ideal is contained in a finite set of maximal ideals
- Diagonal reduction of matrices over commutative semihereditary Bezout ring
- Algorithm of divisibility over generalizations of polynomial rings