Faculty of Mechanics and Mathematics
Ivan Franko National University of L'viv
It is proven that every commutative semihereditary Bezout ring in which any regular element is Gelfand is an elementary divisor ring.
- Adequate properties of the elements with almost stable range 1 of a commutative elementary divisor domain
- Bezout rings of stable range 2 and square stable range 1
- A pseudo-prime elements of a commutative domain
- A pseudo-irreducible elements of a commutative domain
- Commutative Bezout domains in which any nonzero prime ideal is contained in a finite set of maximal ideals